Monday, November 29, 2010

Tumblr-ing


The "journal" here is tumblr.

My new obsession.

I don’t do this out of trend, really. I mean, i’ve been writing too many personal entries on my love life. Yes peeps, those are true, straight from the heart stories. And i think i sound, like how Sharifah Amani said "i sound stupid when I speak in Malay", well I sound equally daft writing love post.


And heck, it began to be too personal, people reading it and feel disgusted by it. Right?


So, i signed up for tumblr. And its effing cool and fun. And those cool pics from weheartit, simply love it.


No, i aint gonna make it public for you to read. not anyone to read. i'm going to keep it all to myself.  and if anything ever work out between me and him, then i'll let him read it.

or if nothin work out, i'll let him read it before i die, so he'll know. unless of course, he dies first. oh crap.

but hey, i'm stil gonna write lovey dovey posts here, i promise. teehee

(try googlin it, u'll never find it hahaha)

2 comments:

Mohd AsLam said...

huhu closet lover...it must be challenging, to keep those feelings hidden

schueism said...

nak wat camne. unrequited love