Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Sacrifice On Eidul Adha

16.11
Lying half dead on my bed, one hand holding this novel entitled “In Bed with the Devil”. Half way through the novel and I yawned, falling asleep. It has been a tiring day, exciting even; I wish I have someone to share it with. Like Chrissie and her Doug. Pei San and her Johnson. Nisrin and her Aizuddin.

17.11
Woke up early in the morning, only to be greeted with the smell of Ummi’s kuah kacang, which is really marvellous. I did invite you peeps to drop by mi casa didn’t I?

The thing is, it hasn’t been a good morning either. Its’ Eidul Adha btw. Walid bought the Star and I flipped through.

Noh and Mizz Nina is tying the knot.


I almost had a heart attack. Seizure. Cardiac Arrest. whatever you call it.oh damn. After all those Sarawakian language lesson, Noh dumped me again.after Dr SMS Another heartbreak.

I have to move on.

How dare you NOH!!!
after all the sacrifice I made for you!!

  • learning Sarawakian!! (its a beautiful language tho)
  • applyin to go to Sarawak!! (miri's better than penang ryte?:

and you dumped me for a sexy girl from Kuala-la-la Lumpur

i'm from Kuala-la-la Lumpur too. But I aint sexy teehee.

nevermind. I'll sacrifice for you. I'll sacrifice my love for you to see you happy with her. Ok fine. I wanna go membawa diri already. whats membawa diri in English eh? Taking myself? ntah la.

ha-ha apsal kelam sangat aku ni.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha peeps. Love yawwwwwlll.

1 comment:

SIS said...

oii,mak ngah..mrepek hape neyh..