Friday, November 12, 2010

it's been a year and half of BLISS!

PPISMP B. ED TESL they called it, I remember the day our beloved mr Ganesan
gave us this briefing bout the whole foundation course thingy in Angsana.

hey Cohort 3! Korang ingat tak?

Okay I was the overexcited one. Sat at the most front. Asked  mosts of the questions.
Still is the overexcited one, aint it?

The day was 13th July, I got lost in Gelugor with my family.

"i told you that we should install GPRS!" Ummi said.

 I was nervous. Walid on the wheel. The boys were rummaging the luggage, looking for their swimming trunk. well obviously they couldnt wait to ditch me off.

But upon hearin GPRS, the whole van rocked as the family laughed up a storm.



"Its GPS, honey." Walid said, grinning. Ummi rolled her eyes.

"Its makes no different. Now we're lost!"

"You said you're familiar with Penang."

so after endless arguments that my parents had, and the driving ang getting lost,
we arrived at the institute.

OK. It's blue.

One of my favourite.
Everythings gonna be okay Schuey teehee

wait.
that's not it.

R-E-C-S-A-M. okay.

IPG KPP. okay.

its. OLD.

and what the hell is
RAMBAI, GAJUS, NONA, BELIMBING,AMRAHJAMBU .....CIKU...CIKU?

this is so cute, i could die.

to be continued.




.

2 comments:

Mohd AsLam said...

Hey hey hey do you have any issue with CIKU?? hahahaha it's a nice place ok. A quiet and peaceful place. hahahaha.

schueism said...

nothing, just the name's pretty cute teeheee