Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Inner Scream

i'm never the calm and composed type. so here.My Inner Scream. I got the idea from P Ramlee's Jeritan Batinku. Lovely hit.

I need to express myself. I need to share things. But I can't. I've nobody. No bestie near me. No sister sleepin with me. No boyfriend calling me. Parents? They're different.

I need to express my inner scream, cuz if you don't hear it yet, it means I'm losing my mind.

I've deactivated my Facebook account.

Why? Too many unnecessary dramas and jealousy. And knowing me, always a fighter, now dead tired. Knackered. Well, maybe I'll log in to Facebook whenever the fancy takes me. I've little self control. But for the time bein let me just stay in my own world, and this blog shall be your only access to it.

the jealous part. there's this girl. she's friggin cute and beautiful. smart. and of course. she has a boyfriend, who happened to be my good friend. you know. i love rock music and football and cars and stuffs. i think her bf and i have a great rapport. the thing is. she's jealous.

and i've known him since what, the day we were all clad in white and dark blue baju kurung and pants and pinafore?

that's since primary school darling. i wore pony tailed and he wore braces.

he's a good friend of me, and he loves you. he even made me help him with your birthday gift. now get the whole idea?

of course that's partly. I'm jealous, too. there's this really nice lad that I like. He's sweet and friggin nice, I think he likes me too. Of course I get so full of myself a lot sometimes.teehee

Then there's this girl who sorta throws herself at him, you know, flirting, I've seen it on Facebook, how the girl will interfere when we like, comments on each other. and sometimes they flirt like saya-awak that kind of thang, and I'm jealous--i told you, unnecessary drama--so ther you have it, i deactivated my facebook.

that girl can have the guy I like. I don't care anymore. and that guy. he'll never find me anymore, although according to him he reads my blog, and damn, he's got my number. never mind. aint like he'll call.

so to both couples i mentioned, i sincerely wish you live happily ever after. my prince charming, bai ma wang zi, knight in shining armour will come...one day.

ok, gtg.
i need to do some reading. i have tons of raunchy novel that I got at really cheap price at Novel Hut. Man its so raunchy and blue I feel like its some guilty pleasure or something teehee. oh please dont tell Mr Abdullah Attarmizi.

love, schuhada

2 comments:

Dr.Zul said...

Do you really have to do this shcu?
Sad~ =(

schueism said...

this is temporary zul

i hope =)