Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Wish To Be Beautiful

fffound
couldnt sleep last night. been ponderin bout sth.

say, one day I released a genie from a bottle. then, like a multiple choice question in exam, the genie asked me to choose one. just one, wish. what a stingy genie eh?

a) world peace
b) to be the filthy rich
c) to be smart
d) to be beautiful

in exam i would spent minutes crackin my head on this one. and keep on changing the answer. but here it would be infinite. i'd go for D. I want to be beautiful.

world peace wouldve been better. but i remember a friend told me,
think about yourself first before you think about others

Emmett, 2010

ah not a very good advice eh. but who the hell cares? it's my wish, i am no Nobel Peace Prize winner.

I wish i were beautiful. no, not that i am not grateful for what i already have. i mean, i thank God for creating me so perfectly--there are others who are less fortunate. still. i cant stop imaginin how life would be if i were born fair and beautiful.

Beautiful people get so socially accepted. Really. Everyone's nice and friendly to an eye candy. They talk to her. They listen to her. They this and that her. And me? I get ignored for most of the time. At times I feel invisible. Not like I crave attention anyways. But I do wish people would be nicer. Not that people are mean to me either. But then again.

Plus maybe if I were beautiful,
He wouldn't dump me.
He would treat me nicer.
He would'nt reject me.
He wouldn't hang up on me.
He'd take me to lovely places.
He would introduce me to his mother.
He would even introduce me to his friends.

If I were beautiful, there would be a he in the first place.

But I am not beautiful. I'm just one tanned, dark skin girl. Fat. Short. Has small eyes and big nose. My boobs are not attractive even. I know. All along I know. Maybe that's why you're so mean.

It's sad, isnt it?

FCUK u. i dont effin care , if u dont like what u see get lost. I count my blessing.

tumblr
thanks to my family and friends for acceptin me the way am i. and.

weheartit+tumblr

couldn't be more true.


so much for the confidence that just went down the drain yesterday night. i love myself. if you dont. BUZZ OFF.

No comments: