I spent the night at the hospital yesterday. Been there since 2pm, looking after Hakimi. Nah, i wouldn’t say I look after him, because that would be what nurses do, and what is looking after when all you do is reading from a novel like Memoirs of a Geisha and watching A Walk to Remember for the umpteenth time?
It’s to accompany him, really. I mean, it must be suck to be all alone in hospital. As if the pain of the illness isn’t enough no? So here I am to accompany Hakimi. But then for most of the time he is asleep, so I would read or watch movies. Teehee. And also wash my eyes. Ahaks cuci mata I mean. Some of the doctors are good looking. Man how can you be so smart and so nice and so cute at the same time?
I took a bath at Maghreb. Boo. Scary, you know that? because to go to the toilet i have to pass by this alley, this lorong gelap, and from the windows i can see the mortuary. ampa taw apa itu mortuary? rumah mayat okay. huhu. I wanted to run, but I was already undressed. I wanted to call Ummi, but she was minding Hakimi as I was bathing and she would leave the hospital when I finished. Ah, I was being really stupid. penakut sangat eh. hospital ja pun.
semalam a patient died. satu ward. what do you expect??
damn schuey, mandi je lah banyak imaginasi lak, i told myself.
tidoq malam. sleeping at night was difficult. for one thing, i slept on the floor. my back still hurt as I write this. from below the curtain i can see the guy on
the opposite bed. if i can see him, can he sees me too? possible right?
then the nurse pulled the curtain. damn dah la aku free hair weyh! cis marah my future husband teehee. dah la the guy on the opposite bed wasnt asleep yet, dok tergaru-garu, his body was itching--typical for dengue. kot la dia nampak. damn.
still i didnt know when i slept but i woke up at 6. it wasnt even a good sleep. i kept waking up, i worried of Hakimi so much I dreamt of Ummi telling me, "Hakimi sakit kuat, next year baru blh discharge" NEXT YEAR?
Hakimi is due to be discharged today. He got 37 hours of observation which ends at 6pm today. But damn, his platelets is still low, but rising up, counting.
"50" the minimum platelets whatever unit needed for him to be discharged, said the senior doc.
hakimi, a non bio student, asked me,
"menatang apa eh platelets?"
"Platelets is blah blah blah..coagulate blood kot blah blah blood clot blah blah tak taw betul ka tak blah blah" pebenda i tipu him.
Now. His platelets 36, and countin. Tapi. Cant go home yet. Tomorrow.
Damn. I dont wanna spend anotha night here. NO WAY. Dah la ada this criminal baru masuk, as a patient,siap dengan handcuffed and all. crime: molest, sodomy and rape. scary owh. worst still, there's this makcik is bragggin me that anak dia semua ada degree and her youngest son, an engineer, is not married yet. awat dia dok ulang the same thing wey?
"anak makcik yang engineer tu, kat muar, tak kahwen lagi"
makcik, i'm through engineers.i nak doctors this time. doctors only. okay. hehe. joashie or zul can find me one. haha
btw i believe Hakimi is alright.sihat already,cuz he begins to annoy me . Ada ka patut he wants to sabotage me, nak match me up with bangla tukang sapu tu? aku tampaq satgi teruih banyak platelets ang, i said, dalam hati.
"so, how to increase the platelets thingy?" kimi asked.
heee. Kimi is enjoyin the nurses. hang dok la sini lama2.
lastly all thanks to all my relative and friends yang banyak berdoa for Kimi, and to all doctors, nurses ans staffs of Dengue ward, 2B, Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun Ipoh, YOU RAWK. teehee. kudos
and dude, hapuskan aedes, cegah dengue. it takes only 1o seconds. and saves a lifetime.
http://www.homeolibrary.com/homeopathy/New_Sihat/Dengue.htm
dalam ini banyak info pasai dengue yang x berkenaan nothing to do pun ada
![]() |
| how cud i live wthout google image? |
love yawllll. muah muah.
(nak letak pic Kimi at hospital, but damn I aint got my USB Cable with me)
p.s:
patut stay kat matrik ritu, bleh aku jadik doctor. damn.


No comments:
Post a Comment