Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gadis Setan? WTF!

another reason why I hate Malay daily and tabloids. Harian Metro especially.


you know, i cant sleep today. and its what, 8 am now? so I'm dead hungry as well as dead bored, and I cant go out cuz I'll have to pass by Gelanggara, and they're having this lil ceremony for Mr Rijeng Jahet,


and yes Ieqa, i did not go.


well, honestly i want to, but my Pyjamas, they aint, SEMI-FORMAL, are they?


so i keep goin online, and clicked on The Star and Harian Metro. Light and easy for my dizzy head.


and i read this little secondary headline:


2 GADIS SETAN


so what came on my mind was:






well. what did they do for gettin such title? bomoh orang ke? bunuh orang? cincang 18?


click here, for God sake people i'm too tired to write, type i mean daft.


So thats the story. (korang baca tak ni?)

the girls,
they break into people's houses
they sell drugs

and the press is labellin them the satans? are you NUTS or what!


hey!
many men do the same thing but nobody call them LELAKI SETAN! and you're calling girls that!


prejudice!
stereotyped!


you stupid motherfcukin Harian Metro. No wonder I hate you!

1 comment:

SIS said...

yeah, totally suck.why don't they use that silly term for the other gender too haa..lets' sue them..sue the bastard to the hilt..jom transform.jd lawyer..