Dear Blog,
Today I had the sweetest dream ever. It was of me and him. My beloved. Who? Ah, you'll know someday. Someday. In the year 2020. Is it the it's-complicated guy?
i went from single to it's complicated today. well. who? never mind. back to my dream.
it was so beautiful. laughing, kissing, no 18SX however, no silly, it aint a friggin wet dream, so you might as well drop the idea.
I mean. the dream is some sort like a love story between me and this dude.
a very happy, romantic love story. I couldn't really recall what we did actually, but I remember a lot of laughing, me laughing.
Laughing like its my first time.
I must've been really happy.
I also remember what i wore, a blue blouse, and a pair of blue ballerina flatts. my hair was long and wavy and flowing, the same way it is in reality, and i have fringes. I've always wanted fringes.
its like, the dream gives me all i want. to be happy, frolickin with a guy i secretly love like mad, and laughing wild, and lookin good with fringes. awwwww.
then I woke up. The dream has no ending. It just died like that, me happy and suddenly, poof! Like the power cord has been unplugged or something and it all went black out.
when I woke up I lied at the edge of my bed, head down. legs up against the wall. thinking.
well the dream told me all. the dream woke me up. that my love story with him, it's all just a dream. our love can only exist in my dream, and thats the way it gonna stay.
the dream isnt impossible, and thats the frustrating part. i almost wish it were, then it'll be easier to get over with. easier to accept, easier to forget. but its not, so i have to live with that.
In my dream you're my life, but in my life, you're a dream
still, you're the sweetest dream ever. and I'll love you always, even if its only in my dream. and my prayers every night.
Open Your Eyes and For The Rest Of My Life---Maher ZAin
No comments:
Post a Comment