Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love text message! woot2.

Love sms. Shame, it aint mine.


Hakimi was having this little injection which he got so immune already when his phone rings.


A text message.


"Read it, please"


Amboi, I have to do everything for you huh, scratching your fingers, feeding you, apply vaseline on your lips, and now readin your sms? I


it was from this girl. Girlfriend, maybe. Not sure.


"ILY, INY, IMY, IWY"


I read out.


"What the hell does that mean?" he asked.


"I Love You, I Need You, I Miss You, I Want You." i said. awwww so comel I thought.


"Oh. Reply it, will ya?"


ok I will add replying his sms to that list.


"Cakap apa?" What to say?


"Me too." Me too? That's it? I mean after all the I-this-and-that-you? God TEROKNYA my brother.


The girl replied.


"TIPU!" U lied.


"Now what?" I asked.


that's it.


this one is for my love.

2 comments:

Mohd AsLam said...

uh..IMY ( i miss this acronym) =(

schueism said...

LAM! that makes the 2 of us. huhu