in the back of the car
on the way to the bar
i got you on my li**
Facebook asked me what's on my mind. I wrote: Dirty thoughts.
I went out with Chrissie again today. And Pui San too. Remember her? Well, she sat next to Chrissie when we were in Form 1. and I sat in front of Chrissie, next to Terrence, or Chee Onn. Awww miss that.
ok so back to that dirty thought.
we talked bout something. ok. someone. and Chrissie said something, which gave me this filthy thoughts. No, yell at me, and I aint gonna give you the details cuz I'm gonna keep them to myself. teehee. well. it was a fun thought, too, so I spent the whole time thinking bout it, fantasizing it, urrrghh i'm so gross already, but heck, EVERYONE WANTS IT OKAY!
and suddenly i heard this my first kiss by 3-OH-3.
she wont ever get enough
once she gets a little touch
that made the whole fantasizing better. "good in bed huh?" oh silly. I dont blame Chrissie. she's Australian, u dork, and I'm this corrupt Malaysian westernised girl. screw me. plus. its the influence. its everywhere.
in Ipoh Parade i saw this rubber shop. its colourful and attractive.
i saw 2 guys went it,and came out, NOT empty handed.
they're all ready for it gal!
Chrissie said. OMG.
Low by Flo Rida:
I'm the man, I'll bend the rubber band
Kevin used to say its,
I'm the man, I dont do the rubber band.
imy Kevin.
ok. know what. we went in the shop.the condo+m shop.
and looked at all the toys. and giggled. oh cmon.they sell the same stuffs in Watsons.
Nisrin and I used to spent time looking at it, and giggled like maniac, almost get chased out, and still couldnt stop laughing when we get into the car, and Ulwi cohort 1 asked us,
"did one of u fart in public or what"
imy Nisrin.
the thing is. influence, bad influence are like EVERYWHERE. I saw a tshirt that shows a kitty, hello kitty, doing a blow job to a dude.
at the back, proudly emblazoned,
"WORK HARD LIKE YOU'RE GIVIN ME A BLOW" or something.
i was like. this is ipoh.
keep ur mind open babe.
but then again some people are so open minded, their brains fell out. so. heck.
have protection. i mean. RELIGIOUSLY.
love yawwwlll. gotta think bout what to talk to the kids at me school tomorrow. i mean. i cant possibly talk bout this, can i?
No comments:
Post a Comment