Friday, November 12, 2010

hari-hari terakhirku di Pulau Pinang

i'm leaving Penang. Will I come back? If I pass. If and only if.

"Please pass k schu?" Nafis said the other day. He sounds more like my father these days.

what do you expect?

of course i have to pass, i mean, walid and ummi wont let me get married just yet, so marriage is not an option should i fail. terok u schu. terok!

work? working life is tough baby, i know cuz i tried. and its PART TIME. Imagine full-time. Gosh, must've required lotsa strength, courage and hard work.

you know. you crap a lot.
PACKING baby! PACKING!

here.

i've got:

  • one large backpack (utk panjat gunung punya tu)
  • one small MSSM luggage
  • one big guni with cartoon-printed which looks daft

what i've got to bring home:

clothes:
  • the nicer baju kurungs
  • jeans
  • tshirt
  • lingerie x payah kot hahahaha
  • bikini==P.Dickson

books:
  • Notebook! urrgh weighs a ton! 2kg I guess.
  • My spanish book. spanish baby spanish. bila nak pandai. cuti kena brush up my spanish

shoes:
(i cant leave them here, they'll go missin)
  • 2 heels
  • 2 flats
  • 1 wedges
  • 1 selipar toilet
  • 1 sport shoes

Things-we-aint-suppose-to-bring-but-like-I-care
  • heater
  • iron
  • the rice cooker i bought for ummi (cuz i ruined hers)

Things that I couldn't live without
  • Nnnenna
  • Emmett
  • Kurt Cobain
they're actually my teddies! *blush

  • bantal busuk (BB aka BusukBerry)
  • blanket
i dont like the blanket at home, and oh, i can never sleep without my BB. I mean, one or two days is bad enough, but 6 weeks? I had it sent from home when i was in matric. no way.

so. now. tell me how.

I'M GOING BACK BY BUS OKAY!!!

Walid's busy =(


psst: i'm thinkin of not comin back to Penang, and instead go for degree in Sarawak. What do you think?

2 comments:

Mohd AsLam said...

Selamat bercuti schu =)

schueism said...

awww thanks a lot Lam. U too. Have some fun. =p