hey peeps. its been a long time, no? been a little busy. had tons of weddings and kenduri--feasts to attend. generally i dont love feast or anything crowded, but since i was dead bored of staying home so i decided to dress up, get pretty and tagged along with Ummi.
there was this one when i met a makcik who lives near us. she asked me questions, like,
"How many years of college to go?"
"4 years, makcik." i answered, not really interested in that kind of conversation, sth that reminds me of studying in a God-forbidden college which i seriously dread.
then we talked about me going to be a teacher and whatnot and suddenly she said,
"i have a son. one more son. he's unmarried. a soldier, now working in Sarawak. he's 23."
my Ummi and I was like, we gave the "Okay..." expression. A soldier. I love that. and Sarawak. Yummy!
But like there's no way I'm marrying someone who lives so near my house. Like, ewww. I'd have someone out of Ipoh, if not Perak. So lets drop it, okay?
besides, didnt I tell you I want to marry a French? i'm in McD now and saw a nenek with a Caucasion atok. And he like, wore kepiah and all you now. The couple looked so traditional. Not at all westernised. Like, so alim. I imagine myself like that when I grow old hahaha
Au revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment