how about that for an answer?
In just a week, I was asked about boyfriend not once, not twice, but thrice. thats three times btw.
ummi and my aunt
"has nurul a boyfriend?"
"she has a lot of friends, but nobody serious....But I read in her blog she wants to marry a French"
"Hmmm..."
Imah, my cousin, after talking bout her man
"so...what about you? dont tell me you didnt fall for any cute teachers to be at your institute"
this i must admit, is the most advance one. from my long-lost secondary school teacher, Cikgu Dila
"so..how's your boyfriend? why, there's nobody cute in Penang?" .
i mean, Boyfriend! Give me a break. I'm 19 and 2 months. Why are they all asking me about, of all things in the world that I dont have, a goddamn boyfriend like I'm a 40-year-old unmarried woman who should be wed asap?
like seriously, do all (cute) 19-year-old teacher-to-be have to have a boyfriend? or even a crush? for the time being i've got none of both. and i'm just, happy for what i am now. single. what good is a boyfriend just because every other girl friends of mine is having one? orang couple hang nak jugak. watpe weyh?
i must admit, i'v had the best of both world. single and in a relationship. i wouldnt say one is better than another. being single is fun, free, you get to be friendly with anyone without feeling guilty. and for God sake, if I'm friendly with somebody aint mean I'm interested. No way. if I like someone, i would say. i would tell him. try me.
I must admit at times i do miss having someone to talk to late at nights, all the midnight calls, someone to text and go mushy-mushy when things go wrong. someone to say I love you and he says, I love you too, that kind of thang. someone to go hang out by the beach with. go dating with. but hey, i've got that someone. my besties. my girl friends.
not to say i aint need a man. i sometime feel bad at the thought of being alone. you know, when all this ghettos (get together) with cousins, they were like indulged in their handphone, texting their half. their boyfriends like its their oxygen. and i stuck there playing Snake World or any other game in my handphone. huhu
ok. enough babbling. and please dont write in, drop a comment and say i aint got a bf cuz i aint pretty. or that i jual mahal. cuz. as far as i am concern there aint a thing to sell. haha
i love you all. and NO. I dont have a crush to you. please dont get so full of yourself. ok?
![]() |
| one day i'm gonna don this shirt. when i date Robert Pattinson |
psst:
to Kak Liyana Saidi and those on Facebook
this is a joke. a poser, i would say, to ward off his ( and my) exs. haha. puh-leez. whoever dates their distant cousin whom theyve known since birth, since both wear diapers? not me!
and please. dont write it to tell me that i'm single cuz i cant get over my exs. cuz i did. all 4 of them. its them who cant get over me. well. haha
and please. dont write it to tell me that i'm single cuz i cant get over my exs. cuz i did. all 4 of them. its them who cant get over me. well. haha


8 comments:
hang single pasai hg juai mahal..
haha
okeh, that was obviously a joke, no need to get touchy.. =)
more power to ya for staying single! Support2! Woot2! XD
plus, i was looking for the lesbian statement, tp tadak pon? saja nak lure pembaca with that title kan?? haha..
it's all good..
yelaaaa...kan aku kata
how about that for an answer to the question whether i have a bf..
haha thanks pak man
i mean, anak pak man hahah
kesian, ang.
aku x dak pulak org dok tnya ada gf or not...
kalo tanya pun jwpan tetap sama, masih teropong bintang yg berkelipan hnya utk aku...
percayalah single is best..
but when that time is come, you must has someone to take care of you
lupa lak....
aku muda lagi dari ang.....
hahahahahaha
weyyyhhhh jahat arrr! mana ada ak lagi tua! xdak xdak!!
thanks, doakan ak dpt yg baek naaah
kalo tgk dari tarikh lahir... ang memang tua...
sgt2 tua
xpe laaa..tua2 pun cute
Post a Comment