Saturday, December 11, 2010

Excuse Me, While I Kiss The Sky

Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix.

Generally i aint a big fan of Jimi Hendrix, but i fell in love with the name when I first heard it. Have you ever fell in love with a name? I had. a lot of times. And once, I fell in love with the person with the name that I fell for. Funny, no?

i fell in love, that's it. that explains why I am so high, yes, high. i couldnt stop giggling since yesterday. been so happy. did i swallow pill, LSD or what? Dont be silly. 


oh i love you. why cant you ever see?

this song says it all. and yeah. explains the layout.



Purple haze all in my brain 
Lately things don't seem the same 
Actin' funny but I don't know why 
Excuse me while I kiss the sky 

Purple haze all around 
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down 
Am I happy or in misery? 
Whatever it is, that boy put a spell on me 


Help me 
Help me 
Oh I don't know 

Yeah! 
Purple haze was all in my eyes 
Don't know if it's day or night 
You've got me blowin', blowin' my mind 
Is it tomorrow or just the end of time? 

Who knows? 
Help me 
Yeah 
Come on now 
Tell me 
Tell me 

No comments: