Bonjour!
J'adore le café
Somehow I couldn’t sleep tonight. Nah, I wouldn’t say somehow, cuz I drank coffee this evening. So that explains why I’m still up, and why I am so freaking anxious, like serabut, messed-up, you know.
I love coffee. My favourite is Tenom, a kind of coffee from Sabah. Nah, i dont do Starbucks or CoffeeBean thou. Not like I cant afford to, heck yeah I cant, but its like, not like they taste good either.
But Tenom, It’s awesome, a lecturer introduced it to me and I quickly fell in love. I still get Uncle Fauzi in Semporna to get them for me. i like my coffee to be bitter, although i read somewhere it said that sweet coffee boosts the brain or sth. still i like coffee. i think i'm very French about it.
If genes dont determine race, like in the play "Trying to Find Chinatown" by David Henry Hwang, I guess I'm French. I love coffee. I have a long face, and in my dreams I smoke. I'm also romantic. I'm also a brunnette. haha. I have nice eyebrows like most french people.
| a-la French peasant |
and like the French i'm always being misjudged. People think they're rude and stink and that french women dont shave. People think I'm stuck up and arrogant, unfriendly. of course those are not true. well. whatever. i dont think the french could care less and so am i.
| mademoiselle! |
and of course, the French love fashion--so am I. Big fan. The french are also courteous (am I not?) and are direct, too. They are also accustomed to speakin their minds out and to the point. Haha couldnt be more true. I spoke my mind up too much on a Sociology class that I was instantly Ms Patricia's public enemy numero un. (#1)
So here I am babbling bout coffee and the fact that i could be be French when I can’t sleep.heck. tomorrows the big day.and im dead tired already. and the draggest thing. urrgh. but i cant sleep cuz as the French in me made me drink tons of coffee and now i'm lyying on my bed, thinking of you.
know what. you're just like coffee .you're hot. and you make my heart beats wildly, the way coffee would. you smell good too, like coffee.
and i love you as much as i love coffee.
what would the world be without coffee, and what would my world be without you?
*******************
psst: i aint a french, but my children will be. Ummi, i'm marryin a French. ohh lala!
psst: fashion critique, i know the make ups are awful, kinda weird, but hey! thats what they do on French runways...so shaddap!

1 comment:
schu,we had that makeup together...haha...yours is hot,babe..
Post a Comment