love, lust, or just a crush? honestly sometimes its quite tricky to find out. now here's the expert, and i'll tell you how to separate real love to false signs.
Lust
Simple. Purely physical. Its like,
A: "OMG. He's sucha HUNK" OR I'm sure he's good in bed
B: "Like no way. I mean, look at his shirt. I wonder when was the last time he bathe"
A: "I'd wonder what's underneath. Boy all I want to do is rip off his clothes and wake up on his arms"
think Bad Romance--Lady Gaga "I want your disease" that kind of thing. My God what the hell is wrong with you? Blame it on the hormones--the overproduction of it.
Dont worry, it's normal, I do that (sometimes).
Crush
Fancy being a teenager again? the teeny-booper kind of feeling that you get, and probably comes from a more physical than emotional place.
you know, like, havin a crush on the school's basketball team captain, or the school's head boy whom you think is charismatic, or the girl who sits next to you in English class with her wavy auburn hair and green eyes, or maybe the chemistry teacher with a great sense of humour. yeahhhh that kind of thing.
crush feels like love at that time, thou lookin back you somehow think its pretty silly or daft.
crush can turn into love, or fade away. if it fades, later when you meet that someone again, you blush cuz the feelings kinda bloom, even just a bit.
sometimes a mild crush can turn almost obsessive with whats called "intrusive thinking". this is a toxic kinda feeling, when you stalk his Facebook profile every day as if he was your oxygen to breathe.
and with a pang of jealousy, click on the girls' who write on his wall and go, "i'm prettier" *flips hair*
Love
Love is when you're past the crush and lust stage. You like him even though he did something annoying. you imagine a future with him and you're loyal with him. youre willing to go thru thick and thin with with. ahhh need i say more. have you people not been in love?
| |||||







No comments:
Post a Comment