once upon a time there was a beautiful girl who lived in a small, simple yet island. the girl had no plan in life but to live happily ever after with someone who could love her as much as she loves him. just that. all that she asked for.
and then one day as the girl was hanging out with her friend came a nice young chap whom, with him good looking smile, wanted to be friend with her.
"why not," said the girl.
so they became friends. and became close. and she fell in love with him.
what the girl didnt know is that she didnt fell for any sweet young chap, she fell for a handsome young prince charming that rules the kingdom. or something like that.
she loved him all her heart. and she wanted him to know that. she wanted to tell him that.
and one day, the guy vanished. disappeared. left.
it broke the girl's heart. into millions of pieces.
but she was true to her love, and waited loyally for him. for the man she loves.
But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I’d jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby
But you won't do the same.
No, you won’t do the same
one day the girl, almost losing hope already, found her handsome young chap. she also found out that he was a prince.
and not surprisingly, he loves her too.
and if this were a fairy tale the prince would marry the girl, even though she aint royal, the way the King and Queen wanted it. you know, like Shrek or something.
but it wasnt. this is reality. and the prince married some princess from another country.
so thats it.
whatever happened to the girl?
ok i lied. it aint from telly. its real life drama.

3 comments:
hahaha
i feel touched...
i know how does it feel
in fairy tale..a girl can marry a prince
but in real life
only miracle can make it happen
OMG... I was like 'Owh, how sad..' till i saw the last sentence 'ok I lied...', I was (idiotically) thinking while reading, what movie or drama was it.... LOL
this is real life silllayyyy..real life
Post a Comment