I've had Facebook since I was in Form 5, yeah, about a couple of months before SPM. Out of boredom. Never thought it lasts longer than Myspace. Yes, I have a Myspace account. I still do. But I will never log in to it, because, as normal, I forget the password.
Friendster? oh no, not Friendster. I remember in a flight back home from Taiwan, Joash asked me if I had a Friendster account and told me to get one when I said no. Well, I tried, and its so messed up, I couldnt figure it out.
So, back to Facebook.
The things is, Facebook is getting on my nerves. First its the notification thingy. Well at least it wasnt as bad as those days. Remember this scene?
You go on a holiday or something.
You haven't log in for almost a week.
You signed in.
and the small red number up there pointed out
99 New Notification!
"Hmmmm, my friends really missed me," you told yourself, and later, much to your chagrin, its some stupid kids commented on a photo of you.
so-called commenting, while they were really creating their own chat room there.and its not even a picture of you.
gone are those days i seriously don't miss.
BUT then again. The notification icon is really annoying. I mean, yes, I've checked that notification, can you please, pretty please with a cherry on top, remove the (1) or whatchamacallit red icon?
and and and
the new so-called upgraded profile layout
its gross, i must admit. i mean, come on Facebook, you're amazing, just the way you are. You dont need all these million changes to make social networking easier, whatever that means.
the biggest mistake in my life is clickin on the "Get The New Profile" link. dumb Schue.
and have you realised that in the new profile layout they'll put up pictures of yours, tagged or uploaded by you, and you cant seem to control what kind of pictures you put up there.
like mine,
i mean, look at that! the picture shrinkage. its like, ewwww, you know. when my friends view my profile thats what they will see.
so much for first impression.
i guess that's all. oh and. i love you Facebook.
and check out this
25 Things I hate about Facebook
6 comments:
ZOMG!!! JULIAN SMITH!!!
Watch his other videos.. hilarious mofo he is..
yessss I KNOW. hahaha hilarious nak mati..esp the coffeee one
hi.. first time here.. n im totally agree with u..
hey...thanks dearie for droppin by. hope u enjoy it teehee
agree. almost with everything! *especially da new profile thing. really gets on my nerves >.<
yeah syarina...annoyed! i cud spent all day listin down the things im annoyed of. but still i love facebook. dont all we? haha
Post a Comment