p.s. pekataan yg kaler kaler tu ada link.
I used to write a lot. I used to update my blog daily; I've always had stories to tell. Feelings to be poured out. Thoughts to be shared.
I used to use the normal font instead of the large one that I'm using now and the blog post would still look long enough. Not anymore though.
I used to write a lot about love, crushes, IMY, longing for someone, heart break, teenage dream, bliss..relationships..and what not.
Not anymore though.
Maybe I'm feelingless already. I used to write about him, but he's gone, and he took with him all the feelings too. I used to feel so strong about him. He was then to me a delicious, beautiful torment. The feelings was then so beautiful, so beautiful I just had to write it out. Sometimes I'd dig in in the archive and read it. And re-read it. I'd laugh at myself, at how stupid I was, how silly, how romantic. I'd cry at how he blissfully tormented me with all that we used to have.
I used to write about him, and all the thoughts, the dream. The IMYs. But I no longer have those thoughts. It's gone. I don't think of him anymore. Occasionally, maybe, when I come across something that reminds me of him. Like his favourite song, or his favourite pastimes. Or the jokes that we used to laugh at. Heck I still think of him sometimes, but not enough to put it into words, not enough to blog about.
I miss all that. The feelings, the thoughts. Writing about someone you love, someone that lingers in your mind 25 hours a day, 8 days per week.
Now no one makes me feel that way anymore.
Give me somebody, somebody to love, somebody to think of when I wake up, when I go to sleep. Somebody to make plans on weekends, somebody to look forward going out dating, and butterflies in the stomach before that. Somebody to text during a super-boring Child Development class, and he texting, IMY,INY,IWY,ILY makes you wide awake. Somebody who makes me create secret journal because of the unrequited love. Somebody whom I ask, do I look alright, and he say, you look wonderful tonight. As always. Somebody that makes me ask my Ummi and Walid, can I get married?Somebody whom, when I look at one old couple, I'd say, I want to grow old with you, like them. Somebody that i love, and he me. Somebody that makes me feel, or wish, that life is a fairy tale.
somebody like THIS.
I used to write a lot. I used to update my blog daily; I've always had stories to tell. Feelings to be poured out. Thoughts to be shared.
I used to use the normal font instead of the large one that I'm using now and the blog post would still look long enough. Not anymore though.
I used to write a lot about love, crushes, IMY, longing for someone, heart break, teenage dream, bliss..relationships..and what not.
Not anymore though.
Maybe I'm feelingless already. I used to write about him, but he's gone, and he took with him all the feelings too. I used to feel so strong about him. He was then to me a delicious, beautiful torment. The feelings was then so beautiful, so beautiful I just had to write it out. Sometimes I'd dig in in the archive and read it. And re-read it. I'd laugh at myself, at how stupid I was, how silly, how romantic. I'd cry at how he blissfully tormented me with all that we used to have.
I used to write about him, and all the thoughts, the dream. The IMYs. But I no longer have those thoughts. It's gone. I don't think of him anymore. Occasionally, maybe, when I come across something that reminds me of him. Like his favourite song, or his favourite pastimes. Or the jokes that we used to laugh at. Heck I still think of him sometimes, but not enough to put it into words, not enough to blog about.
I miss all that. The feelings, the thoughts. Writing about someone you love, someone that lingers in your mind 25 hours a day, 8 days per week.
Now no one makes me feel that way anymore.
Give me somebody, somebody to love, somebody to think of when I wake up, when I go to sleep. Somebody to make plans on weekends, somebody to look forward going out dating, and butterflies in the stomach before that. Somebody to text during a super-boring Child Development class, and he texting, IMY,INY,IWY,ILY makes you wide awake. Somebody who makes me create secret journal because of the unrequited love. Somebody whom I ask, do I look alright, and he say, you look wonderful tonight. As always. Somebody that makes me ask my Ummi and Walid, can I get married?Somebody whom, when I look at one old couple, I'd say, I want to grow old with you, like them. Somebody that i love, and he me. Somebody that makes me feel, or wish, that life is a fairy tale.
somebody like THIS.

No comments:
Post a Comment