Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Loving the place u spent a decade in!!! Poi Lam School =p

warning: this post contains content suitable only for adults.18SX. Parental Guidance. haha

assalamualaikum peeps.

so last sunday i rocked in Tesl Night,
and know what, ITS' STUDY WEEK *surprise surprise*

still study week means nothing to me since i study all the time, the way i love my daddy not only on fathers' day teehee (i know my daddy reads this---politics!hihi)


okay so chrissi's in town. and exam's next week. damnation.


i'm really missinn her like hell, and Kev, too. and the rest of the crew (cewahh since when we have a freakin crew)


and a couple o weeks ago i dropped by Poi Lam School (PLS)


OK a bit of reminiscing here haha but then i was surprised by this.


like, WTF? my school hav turned into a kindy. damn.

I'm so embarrassed =0 huh

When I first reached there, I heard the noise.


The noise which, many years ago, when I first enrolled in PLS, gave me headache and left me wondering how a school could be that noisy.


I entered the front gate and met the Indian lady who's the guard there. She has been workin there since I was 16. She hadn’t changed, and was talking to the phone. She barely recognized me.

I took off my Rayban shades.(cewahh belagak je)


Rayban shade, RM5, Tesco teeheee

I stood in front of her. a so-called sexay pose haha

Then she did the omigod-its-you face.

omg its lady gaga!  i mean nurul schuhada!!!

and gave me a warm hug.

Boy, its great to be home again. (Did I tell u I was so popular at school?)

----------------

Poi Lam, I’ve been missing you a lot.


The place where I was Nurul, the cheeky school girl who’d bring sunblock to school for fear that her Chemistry teacher might punish her for say, not finishing the chemistry homework or leaving the book at home for Ummi to read.


The Nurul whom, the same Chemistry teacher praised in one of those boring morning assembly for doing well in chemistry paper despite being terribly busy with debate.


The Nurul who always volunteered and sometimes was requested to be the emcee for this and that. (u know i love publicity and attention)

The Nurul who pulled a prank on a classmate for stalking her bestie.


The Nurul whose name is heard in the staff room,
sometimes for wearing eye make up to school (Puan Fong),

sometimes for doing well in exam (She gets highest mark in the school you know, said Mr Oh),

and sometimes for being one of the best debaters alongside Kevin and others (The English teachers whom I adore till death).


The place where I was this nerdy looking but God knows what’s inside school gal..

ok lets laugh at me

long before i turned into this friggin gorgeous woman hahahahaha perasan aje



aha life in school was beautiful. tho i have to admit at that time i couldnt wait to get outta it and be where i am now. huh.

each of the photos below have a story to tell teeheee

remove all the cars, and that was where we had our dreadfool morning assembly. drag. i detested it. sat on a tar road. and the heat, baby, heat! and i never understood what my headmaster mr chan said. and mr tan, the plump one, loved saying "umm" and "ahh" and repeat what have been said by the other teachers. 

during my final year in school i started wearin tudung n underneath the tudung i will plugged into my handphone and listen to Hitz Fm and looked very focus on the assembly. haha.


the school canteen
the school canteen. looks like a Chinese food court with friggin awesome food! and superbly cheap woot woot!! i remember the curry noodles and the fried kueytiaow. HEAVEN BABY!! and how my classmate Anna and I loved to smuggle all the KACANG PUTIH back to class. haha

btw, the seats were limited so i remember one day there was a fight over the seats and mr oh came and ran amok.  i remember something to do with him flippin over the tables or something like that hehe daft aint it?


the basketball court. and yeah its the garbage bin on yer left hehe.

our school have no fields, so the kids there, instead of football, we loved basketball. they were good at it too. me? haha. i spent my afternoons looking at my crush playin basketball there. admirin and drooling over them. ewww. talking bout childish days.



ok i loveeeee this one. a candid i managed to get. lemme tell u the story..

the one in the avanza, my teacher, Mdm Tan. A discipline teacher.the two gals. they were punished for loitering around. Like HAHA. and the stupid boy near the car, he was supposed to be a prefect (I WAS!!) and tell the two dumb gals to enter the class but he was busy with the gal standing next to him.

 *sigh* afta my batch all that is left are somewhat losers. huh


ok this is outside the school. where i waited for dad to fetch me everyday. yes silly, he's my daddy, not my brother--daddy looks young according to my schoolmates (is this the lets -flatter-my-daddy-day?)

there was once i was harassed there. sexually. yea. i'm serious.
i was in form 4, and it was a september, i stayed back afta school. study. (yea ryte)
came this kancil car and the driver, from inside the car, showed me his penis. yes.
(i'm not sensoring anything here)

i panicked and ran inside the school, absent-mindedly forgotten to get the car plate registration number or whatever it is called. Otherwise, the goddamn driver should be in jail as u read this huhu.

damn, i miss all those good shit. i really do. and i miss chrissi, kev, minzhi, wai meng, joash, joshua, minhui, zihan, puisan, meiloo, xiaohui, xiao fong, zhang-zi-an, ana, zai, puteri, jonathan, stewart, duncan....just naming a few. and of course teachers like mdm rohana, mr patrick oh, miss veronica woo, mr suresh, mr siva...

reunion anyone?

love yer all, xoxo

1 comment:

minzhi said...

so that's where the 'rumoured', mythical, supposed-to-be, most fabled handphone from the science class is! LOL... read my blog... lemiz812019.blogspot.com.... i will 'elaborate' on your story!