We ended it up today. I hope. I chose to confront him. Told him how I felt--he never seems to care though.
He admitted.
We left it all hanging in the air, no questions answered, no answers questioned. I don’t feel anything, indifferent, probably because it wasn't love after all---all this while I was feeling-less. There was no love, no care, and no trust, nothing in the relationship. We agreed it was a dirty little secret, all to have some fun— and I am relieved it has all come to an end. No more secrets, no more skeletons in the closet.
He admitted.
We left it all hanging in the air, no questions answered, no answers questioned. I don’t feel anything, indifferent, probably because it wasn't love after all---all this while I was feeling-less. There was no love, no care, and no trust, nothing in the relationship. We agreed it was a dirty little secret, all to have some fun— and I am relieved it has all come to an end. No more secrets, no more skeletons in the closet.
Yes, we had fun. But the fun had stopped and what’s left is guilt. Guilty of being the other woman, helping a man cheating a girlfriend so loyal—feeling like a bitch. So why stay?
A relationship with no love, no care, no trust, fun that has stopped, and guilt, guilt that has left you with a heart’s that torn, that can only signal one thing. Run.
Run Schue, RUN!
And I’m tired of relationships already. Sleepless nights reminded me of my past relationship ; how the man I used to love hurt me. I don’t need to explain further. It doesn’t hurt me less to think about it, let alone writing it out.
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment