Sunday, April 3, 2011

10,000 pageviews!

Okay I know this post is a bit immature but heck, I'm pretty excited i must say. While Obefiend boasts about the 10 millions pageviews in his awesome blog, i think i can be pretty satisfied with 10 000. At last, a 5-figure, eh?


so here's some pretty random facts about this blog.


-Created in June 2010, when I was in a relationship with Mr. S, who broke up with me a month later. Well, when this blog was created he was already kinda distant from me, and so me being pretty bored (ka--si-hannn) with no one to fool around with, created this to ease boredom and loneliness.


Lame I know, almost a year and only 10,000 with 83 followers.


-Originally it's URL was


rocketandmysweetheart.blogspot.com or something like that, inspired to me from the band Bullet for my Valentine. Oh, and the fact that I met Mr S in a rocket competition. That was zaman tak matang.


I changed it a couple of times, to something like,
princessofthesuperficial.blogspot.com
princessrocknradical.blogspot.com


before changing it for the final this time, schueism.blogspot.com, something short, sweet and catchy, which I hope is going to stay.


-The title! That I must have done a zillionth time, going from N.S.A to Unholy Confessions to I Rock N Rule to Sealed with A Kiss to SchuEFingers to Inner Scream and others that sound really stupid and immature. Whatever, it's my blog anyways! This I can't promise to stay, because I love changes and if I could change my own name I think one minute I would be Siti Nurhaliza and another Jessica or something like that.


Talking of which, MIMI SCHUHADA?


-Well, Mimi was from the name Asmida, which my Ummi wanted to give me as a baby. But she taught it was a tad bit kampung so she and daddy named me Nurul Syuhada. Things was a little different for daddy who wanted to name me DIANA. That's a name too pretty for someone like me I would say.


So in conjuction with my 10,000 pageviews I now declared my nom-de-plume or pen name Mimi Schuhada.


(cute people and a cuter name like that kthxbye!)


-What I write? I am not good with jokes or humour I must say. Heck, I love to tell stories thou. Lots of them. Some are true. Most are I guess. I also tell stories in dialogues. Like the one where I talked Ummi about going to concert in KL. Or the one about arwah Eddy, or the one titled "Thanks For The Memories", on my monkey-love-puppy in a bus. Or the one about walid or me getting married. ngee~


Sometimes I tell bout what I do..but heck no one's interested in that no? Haha, since I aint good in cooking, I dont put up (copied-pasted) recipes of cupcakes here. Or platecake, wokcake, bowlcake for that matter.


I also write about love and relationships a lot, stuffs about IMY. Well if you dig those kind of posts you would have to wait because I am not in the love mood now. FYI, the guy I always wrote in my blogposts, about crushes, IMY, love, has already a girlfriend and "dumped" me, in a way. We no longer communicate so... Yes, the same guy whom I wrote a secret Tumblr for, my unrequited love, that one. 


-Fans! Well I have some which are pretty loyal-regular customers like, like Liys Saidi, Daie, Ucop, Syarina, NIEYA, and some that showed up unexpectedly like Rayyan Haries, Aslam, Samuel, Ainnul, Anis, Madam Rock, Anwar Hadi (that's before IniAnwarHadi ofcourse) and etc etc.


Well to all readers and followers this blog is a tad bit boring because it has no pictures of me camwhoring like mad..but still thanks a lot for reading! ILY all!


(of those 10,000 pagevies, i think 7000 comes from me myself. Haha)


p.s
i know this is lame. will post some stuffs worth reading some time. xoxo

1 comment:

sonia bailey said...

eerrrr,malu i tau u letak nama i besar-besar..auuww auuww~
psst ; da lama gila tak jenguk blog u.