well on the first day of Ramadhan I spotted a Cobra somewhere in our campus
yeah, a cobra
like i am so not interested in snakes
so initially i wasnt sure bout it
really a cobra, schu?
it happened this way.
i was climbin climbin climbin (now that sounds far)
the flights of stairs we call batu caves
at the same time
i was thinkin bout...bout who eyh? hahaha
nobody, seriously.
then!!
i heard somethin callin me
"Schu..schu..."
kiddin.
it was a hissin sound.
what is a hissin sound children (tone: English teacher)
the sound made by a snake, teacher...
snake, yeah, hell yeah. snake.
ok at first I thot it was some lizards
note: for those of u who havent know,
THERES A LOT OF LIZARDS IN THIS CAMPUS
yeah ok back to snakes
apa la lizard pulak all of a sudden
so i turned right and looked
OMG
OMG
OMG
A cobra.
i repeat
COBRA.
there....a nice one..Monokle cobra according to Mr Hussein
i wanted to run, but i couldnt.
i tried...but i coudnt..really.......
well.
it wasnt anything.
i was sooooo, emmm, astonished?
ITS NOT LIKE EVERYDAY U SEE A COBRA LIVE.
just what do u think this is schu, national zoo?
the snake headin towards KS class...eeeee
i even snapped pictures of it
as evidence
hahaha
i was plannin to tell my lecturers bout it
(they might think i'm crazy without those pics)
hahaha.
so Mr Hussein n Madam Rokiah came and checked it out
and Mr Hussein said it was beautiful
and Madam Rokiah and all of us look at it
like a bunch of tourist from iceland
never seen a snake before.
and then I went to class.
later
I found out that they caught the cobra
HOORAY!!
once again
HIP HIP HOORAY!!
yeah.
It was 4 foot long, still young
not fully grown..about my age
(hissin sound not fully mature like justin bieber's voice..ahahahha)
and
they put it at the HOME for Cobras
KNOW WHERE?
GUESS WHERE?
PENANG ZOO? (penang has a zoo?)
NATIONAL PARK IN BALIK PULAU?
TAIPING ZOO?
I.S.A KAMUNTING (now thats pretty daft)
hmmmmmm
behind the library
like,
our institute library.
yea
the shortcut I always take to library.
THATS THE HOME FOR THE COBRAS.
yeah.
i love this campus.
hey!!
NOBODY DIED.....yet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment