Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i'll break it myself this time

"I just don't want you to be heartbroken again, schu."

her voice lingers. I understand what made her say that. She doesn't want me to be heartbroken again. To be hurt and losing my grip again. To break down and fall out of grace again. 

its too late to change all these. I can't run. I can't leave. I am stolen.

but heck, yea, I don't want to be heartbroken again.

I am afraid of the pain.

I can't have another dose of what that have almost killed me, my hope, my faith in life...
my courage, my bravery, my smile...my sleep.

Its too much for me.

I have to go.

I don't want anyone to smash it into pieces again

this time, let me do it with my own bare hands.

2 comments:

ros said...

Salam..jemputlah singgah ya..tq

schueism said...

wasalam...caramel nmpk sedap...