Monday, June 20, 2011

To-do lists

who else do you think I should whine to anyways?

  • Get the register from HEP
  • See Madam Nadia, the tutor
  • See Mr. Chan Fan Ho and ask about last semester's ISL files
  • Get the rep for Malay Literacy (and the boys if possible) to get ML books
  • Give Madam Faezah our class name list. 
  • Photostat tons of name lists
  • Madam Soo Hoo wants to see me tomorrow--first thing in the morning 
  • ISL Phonology which is basically homework

You know I think I'm French inside. Yeah, the all-perasan-so-full-of-myself business. Well, if genes dont determine races you could just be anything you want to, and I want to be French. It's sexy, I guess. And there's something call the French kiss...and...

Ok let's stop the raunchy business, shall we? 

Anyway, the point is, I've been plugging in to French songs lately. Not much rock anymore boys, sorry to say. I hardly understand a word, for I haven't learnt French yet. By saying that I mean I would love to learn it someday, after I've completed my Spanish. Cut the crap.

Yeah, French songs. Among the ones I love are Chapeaumelon and Plastic Bertrand. Oh, Plastic Bertrand, who would forget the cool classic punk hit Ça plane pour moi?

I adore the song to bits, singing and saying the famous phrase all the time like it was some kind of a mantra. Well, it actually means that "All is well for me".

Which is, ironically, not the case for Mademoiselle Mimi Schuhada Mimieux.


(Please dont write in and tell me that for making up a French last name I aint respecting my father. Go jump from Eiffel Tower.)

First day into the semester, I was elected as the class head. Lame-o, exactly. Well, it's responsibility anyways. Just my luck, I guess. I accept the work with open heart and open mind but please you look at the workload!


This is impossible. I am basically the bitchiest gal in class. The most problematic one, the laziest one. The most unorganised one. I am not the class head material, obviously.


Which is probably why they elected me.


Shit, how am I going to skip assemblies next time? Maybe I'll behave this sem. We'll see.

No comments: