Ain't gonna mention who. I like playing secrets.
Well, to the one who knows that this is for you, I really don't know how should I tell you this. I can just tell you to the face, but I don't have the guts to. I can text you, or ring you, but it would cost. So I decided to make it so public the whole world will be able to read this.
You won't mind, would you?
The thing is, dear the-one-who-knows-that-this-is-for-you, I know what is going through your mind now. Well, maybe not everything, but something that concerns me and someone else. Well the-one-who-knows-that-this-is-for-you, you are right. It's true. The idea in your mind, it's friggin true.
I just have to admit it here.
But let us put a stop to all this, will us? It's hurting me.
Well, to the one who knows that this is for you, I really don't know how should I tell you this. I can just tell you to the face, but I don't have the guts to. I can text you, or ring you, but it would cost. So I decided to make it so public the whole world will be able to read this.
You won't mind, would you?
The thing is, dear the-one-who-knows-that-this-is-for-you, I know what is going through your mind now. Well, maybe not everything, but something that concerns me and someone else. Well the-one-who-knows-that-this-is-for-you, you are right. It's true. The idea in your mind, it's friggin true.
I just have to admit it here.
But let us put a stop to all this, will us? It's hurting me.

No comments:
Post a Comment