One week and I can't stand no more. This can kill. My grades.
I've been sleeping in class. It's true, and it happens. It's happening. That makes me fit in perfectly to Samuel Isaiah villain looking guy's criteria of a ....erm...welll.."otai" student. Like us lah.
I :
Sleep in class,
Don't study for exams,
Last minute assignment,
Late in handing in ISL, files, portfolios and other drag MQA shits
Skip assemblies.a lot
and
the list
just
goes on
The worst part is I'm the only girl in my class who are dozing off sleeping..fishing, meditating,bertakafur, whatever Mr. Teoh calls them. not to be sexist or something but the other gals are like so attentive. I mean, how do they do that?
Luckily, I am not the only one. The boys in my class..needless to say. Alep admitted to it even. Gosh, how cud I ever survive without such classmates who keep giving moral support. haha
Luckily, I am not the only one. The boys in my class..needless to say. Alep admitted to it even. Gosh, how cud I ever survive without such classmates who keep giving moral support. haha
Yesterday was crazy. 3 hours back-to-back of bed time stories. The only class I can quite stand so far is children literature--because I adore literature and well, Mr. Hussein is pretty good-looking. Haha, loves his voice, especially when he tells us the stories of Goldilock and Red Ridin Hood. weeee~
Today aint getting better. Lit BM is making my brain feel square. Petak you know. I suck at BM since primary school. In fact, i suck at everything since primary school. Maths, I never thought I'd learn it again here! My lecturer in matric used to tell me that I'd better off be married than studying maths. Damn. And the worst part is that MATHS THIS SEMESTER IS KILLING ME. The lecturer is very nice but then a lil too slow la the voice, so lullaby-ish!huhuhu I wish ummi is like that.
I need to find the cure for this. Too many sleepy subjects.
Let's see.
1. Plug in to Chop Suey--BYOB. (Wake UP!--who wouldve thought that, underneath my skull tudung?)
2. Eat sweets
(wait till Ramadhan....)
3. Get a handsome lecturer!
4. Get a awesomely pretty lecturer
(I've never slept in Madam Ro's class)
5. SLEEP EARLY AT NIGHT AND STOP STAYING UP n WASTING TIME ALL OVER THE INTERNET...duhhh
bye. got another phonology class later. technical stuffs. drag.
1 comment:
cure no 5 ! the bestest cure eva XD
Post a Comment