I'd appreciate it really if u happen to read this. You used to though. You were always here. You'd read every entries and every status updates and you'd know what was going on in my life. You did, because then to me, you were part of it.
Then something happened. Maybe it was something I said, or something you did. Or didn't. Things didn't work out and you went your way when I wanted you to stay. I pretty much let you go by leaving you, running away, with you still in my mind. It was hard getting rid of someone when you had so much memories with that person. It was even harder when everything, every little things reminded me of you.
It was sad, and one night I cried because I missed us. It was the first time I cried for you. What hurt me more was I found you running away from me. It was an insult.
You were special.
But that was before. Were. I have him now. Him who is always by my side, always loving me and me him.
We're cool friends again now, like the good old days, so for God's sake stop running.
No comments:
Post a Comment