Goodbye sayang
Sony Ericsson K810i
you are sorely missed.
Sony Ericsson K810i
you are sorely missed.
I bought a new phone yesterday. i couldn't tell whether it was a desire or a necessity. i'd say desire because i've long wanted an Android, but heck it was a necessity too because my sayang K810i aint in a perfect condition either. Some of the buttons wont function and it gets black out like a lot of time.
I must say i love the phone, because it was my second phone and it has been around me for more than a year. i got it from dad in August 09, and i remembered when i first got it i was thrilled with the 3G and all--and how i used to make video calls with my boyfriend, G (now ex). G and i, coincidentally, happened to use the same models too.
But that was before.
Well, im pretty much a sentimental kind of person. I must say i miss my K810i but nvm. its in good hands now i believe. oh and
Hello baby!
Samsung Galaxy 5
iloveu


No comments:
Post a Comment