So he asked me out.
I don't feel like starting it all over again. I'm tired. Tired of hoping, of dreaming, of getting high on dreams of happiness that never last.
I'm scared of hurting again. I'm scared of the thoughts of being alone, lonely and ignored. again.
I don't want to start something that I pretty much know the ending. It won't last. I didn't see that coming when I started things with you. In fact, I mentioned that "we" were so not happening. But it happened, and it ended painfully, and I don't want to hurt again.
Getting close, talking, communicating, dating, movies, dinners, holding hands, falling in love, dreams of happiness and the future, believing in "they live happily forever ever after fairy tale ending" and bam! Alone again.
But I want to move on. If this is the only way of getting over you.
So I told him yes.
Now what shall I wear on a first date? *excited*
No comments:
Post a Comment