What's that supposed to mean? Big deal. I feel old.
I woke up early today. Slept at 4 and woke up at 7, not wanting to waste the day I start the second decade of my life. I precisely remember the last decade, when I turned 10. I read somewhere that in Islam, children who died before the age of 10 would go to heaven. I wished I die then. Silly me.
Anyways, this is the second birthday away from home #tears. I miss my mom. She's the only reason why I am still here. Without her there wouldn't be a 20 year old me. There wouldn't be a one year old me at all.
Damn I feel old. But still I miss Ummi. Love.
I woke up early today. Slept at 4 and woke up at 7, not wanting to waste the day I start the second decade of my life. I precisely remember the last decade, when I turned 10. I read somewhere that in Islam, children who died before the age of 10 would go to heaven. I wished I die then. Silly me.
Anyways, this is the second birthday away from home #tears. I miss my mom. She's the only reason why I am still here. Without her there wouldn't be a 20 year old me. There wouldn't be a one year old me at all.
Damn I feel old. But still I miss Ummi. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment