Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm so going to get it



Allright. It's official. Now I only write about Madam Temperature. Feel like she's the only thing in my mind. 


Well hell yes. She is on my mind all the time.


Thanks for all the works she gives and the comment she adds after the work. Or should I say, the Simon Cowell-ish criticism?


Maybe not Simon Cowell.


Think Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen minus the swearing. Yes, that.


I know I've been through this kind of people since primary up to secondary school and people like Madam Temperature are among those I am most thankful now for who I am (a miserable teacher trainee?), but that was before.


I was a child. Now I'm 20 years and 11 days. In 354 days I turn 21. I'll be allowed to vote in this country. And when I am granted the right to vote, do I listen to some babbling or some shitty political rubbish?


It's 10.40 now.


Less than one hour to Madam Temperature's lecture/babble. I am so doomed. 


Earphone. Check.
Rock songs/ Adele/Amy Winehouse. Check.


I'm so going to get it. 

No comments: