Saturday, August 13, 2011

Of jerseys and football.






someone likes it at least. 

it's got my name at the back, with my lucky number 15. Why 15? Because all the other numbers I like--like 7 and 17 are taken. I like number 15 anyways.  And not like I mind having the same numbers as other players, but then I guess someone would. And 15 is a good number, my man Nemanja Vidic wears it for Manchester United. 



Oh, and the football season is here again, the BPL and all. I fancy watching the games, following the league and all but you know there's no astro in my residential hostels--and heck as if I have all the time to watch the games. 

Not a very fanatic fan anymore, one might say.

Never mind, at least I'm keeping track with the games and all, I'll have the fixtures schedule printed on my room wall. I'll keep track with who's on top (our Manchester United of course, eh darling?)

And right after Raya I'll be back to watching live football, the Institute League --iLeague, rooting for my favourite team Kucing Malaya. 

I root for it because it's the team most of my coursemates--Jazli, Arep, Hazwan, Dean and Nabil-- play for, and it's awesome, with it's clean, defeatless record.  They've been thrashing all the other teams 5-nil, 6-nil, even 10-nil. The best part is it's all "nil", meaning 0, meaning they didn't concede any goals. Ball possession was always like 80% on their side, they have this brilliant strikers--my classmate Jazli, you should see how fast he is and how he dribbles the ball and all. Their defence is nice too and their goalie deserves praises although for most of the time he is kind of free, hahaha. On top of that I think Kucing Malaya has a nice, lucky kind of name.

Alright enough of the football talk. 


i look fat. this is what you get from watching football all evening and not you going for a run. huhuhu


p.s. I feel like a WAG, haha.

No comments: