well well well let's see.
damn it I lack sleep so much I even lost track of the time. What day is today again? Wednesday?and I don't remember even sleeping.
Sunday night.
Slept at 3--almost 4. (technically Monday)
Reason: unknown. Insomnia? Homesick? Lovesick (makan tak lalu, tidor tak lena, mandi tak basah?)
Monday morning.
Woke up at 5
Reason--sahur
Did not go back to sleep after that--->takut gemok.
Sleeping time: Approximately 1-2 hours.
Monday.
After class. Slept from noon till about 6. Very unhealthy and bad for puasa!
Sleeping time: Approximately 4 hours. =(
Monday night
Slept at 4 (technically its tuesday actually)
Reason: Slept too much during the day.
Tuesday morning.
Woke up at 5.
Sleeping time: Less than 2 hours. =(
Stayed awake until-----
now.
It's Wednesday, 4am.
And to think that I have so much to do. And class starts at 6.45am!
Ok so now. From Monday, 0000, till Wednesday, 0400, which is like, 24+24+4 hours= 52 hours
I slept for only 8-9 hours.
Dont blame me, I have problems sleeping at night. I tossed and turned and unable to sleep. I dont know why. I am too busy to sleep in the day either. *sigh please I can't wait till its the weekend. Talking bout binge-sleeping.
=(
damn it I lack sleep so much I even lost track of the time. What day is today again? Wednesday?and I don't remember even sleeping.
Sunday night.
Slept at 3--almost 4. (technically Monday)
Reason: unknown. Insomnia? Homesick? Lovesick (makan tak lalu, tidor tak lena, mandi tak basah?)
Monday morning.
Woke up at 5
Reason--sahur
Did not go back to sleep after that--->takut gemok.
Sleeping time: Approximately 1-2 hours.
Monday.
After class. Slept from noon till about 6. Very unhealthy and bad for puasa!
Sleeping time: Approximately 4 hours. =(
Monday night
Slept at 4 (technically its tuesday actually)
Reason: Slept too much during the day.
Tuesday morning.
Woke up at 5.
Sleeping time: Less than 2 hours. =(
Stayed awake until-----
now.
It's Wednesday, 4am.
And to think that I have so much to do. And class starts at 6.45am!
Ok so now. From Monday, 0000, till Wednesday, 0400, which is like, 24+24+4 hours= 52 hours
I slept for only 8-9 hours.
Dont blame me, I have problems sleeping at night. I tossed and turned and unable to sleep. I dont know why. I am too busy to sleep in the day either. *sigh please I can't wait till its the weekend. Talking bout binge-sleeping.
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment