Friday, July 9, 2010

Dreams Dreams...

xtaw la apa relevancenya gambaq ni..adik ak poyo ja



"sweet dream or beautiful nightmare"Sweet Dreams by Beyonce

yesterday I had a dream.
Well, the truth is I always have dreams. Sometimes I they go away as soon as I wake up and never did come back
And sometimes they lingers in my mind for the entire day..
the dream that I had yesterday wasn't sweet at all
it wasn't a beautiful nightmare
and I know very well, "sweet dreams are NOT made of this"
but like the songs, the dream lingers in my mind, still is as i am writing this


i dreamt that i died
i died in an accident.
a lorry crashed into me.
but i didn't know it.
i thought i survived.
that's when i realised that Mom couldn't see me or hear me

and people mourning cuz' Schu is
dead
and i tried to tell people that i was there
but they cudn't feel me



sounds familiar to you? well, it must've bcuz a couple of days ago.. i watched The Lovely Bones...

the main character, who went through the same thing as my dream, except tht she was raped and murdered..

yeay, its just a dream..forget bout it Schu~~hehe


"sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree"Sweet Dream (are made of this) by Eurythmics

No comments: