Do one thing and you will gain not one, but two, so said my Pendidikan lecturer Mr Said, who had been teaching for almost 35 years and retiring in August. It has been a habit of mine to quote my lecturers in my blog, isn’t it? Previously i quoted Mdm Rokiah on critical thinking. Ha! That proves that I do listen in lecturers, mom!!he he(i know u read this..)
Ok, cut it out, back to business
Do one thing and gain not one, but twice the efforts u gave...
Sounds like an awesome deal, ain’t it? Well, he was of course referring to our (as in my classmates and I) future profession..which is to be a teacher. Teacher. WOW. That was how my foster sister in Taiwan, reacted when she knew I was going to be a teacher. yeah, me.
That horny schoolgal who pulled a prank on my classmate for stalking my bestie Xiaohui.
yeah, that Nurul Syuhada who wanted to be a pharmacist as a result of an infatuation (i wudn't say L.O.VE..) with her Chemistry and Bio teacher (simultaneously)
yeah, that Nurul Syuhada yang bergadug dgn prefects sbb pakai eye make-up (since when is beauty a crime??)
ok..i jahat time skolah..altho tngok gambar cam sugar je...all nice and sweett

ok, i admit..ak la yg nakal..i'm the bad, horny (syazwan kata) and naughty one..
always up for problems and mischief...always nak skip kelas n main truth or dare dalam surau ketika kelas BCina Pn Loke (hey, I pass my mandarine in SPM!)
masa kat matrik, x penah nak berubah. berpegang dgn moto nakal but berakal. haa. orang utara kata nakai but berakai. entah btoi ka x..sasaran di matrik : 4rata, x kisahlah kalau time tu aku got into trouble walau dgn En Tajuddin ka..biaq pi..asalkan 4rata..muahaha x mulia sungguh tujuan tu..maybe sbb tu aku dipilih...
BUT....itu semua dulu...
that was all in the past..now everything’s changed. I used to be able to do what i want so long as it doesn’t hurt other..kan..but NOW, I AM THE EXAMPLE...i’m a future teacher..people look upon me...
i blushed during an outing wiv a friend at KB recently. We were at Kailan hunting for tudung and I wasn’t really interested and the makcik chatted with me..asking me how old I was and where I am studying..blah blah..maybe she has a cute son to hook up with me..
i was so embarrassed to tell that i am from teachers’ training institute...adoy..
my black slack, my checker blouse, my Yuna-scarf and my crocs clearly do not make me look like a teacher...
but i was, a year ago, chosen to be a teacher. i was destined by God to guide the youngs. The world needs me. I know. (bajet sekejap)
sometimes it occured to me : mom and dad did not ask me to become a teacher. God did.
hence, i Gotta change...ther's no more turning back. i was chosen a year ago and i will do my best here. i promise.
1 comment:
Sebenarnya, teori Tuan Said itu betul.... kekadang kita rasa diri kita terbeban apabila diberi tugas oleh lecturer kita, menjadi KK, menjadi presiden batch, jadi pengarah projek.... kita kata - awat aku jer kena????
sebenarnya, bila kita membantu orang(lecturer /kawan) dengan meng-handle pelbagai tugas, Tuhan akan memberi reward kepada kita dalm bentuk yang kita tak sangka2.... Dulu Mr HUssain Jabtn bahasa pun cakp the same thing... kita tak pulun study, tetiba boleh skor... tetiba rezeki kita bertambah, tetiba mak kita bagi kita hadiah.,.. semua ini kerja "the hand of the God" yang nak reward kita
Post a Comment