Teaching is, I hope, my life vocation. For one thing, it runs in the family, in the blood in my veins.
It's like a PTA meeting every Raya, there's so many teachers in the family.
My grandma was an English teacher.
I have 3 aunts and 2 uncles who are teachers.
I'm like the third generation or something.
I'm doing it not for them,though. I'm doing it for myself, for the love of English, the love for children, and the love of talking and wearing high heels and pretty vogue baju kurung-- which you dont, unlike doctors, wear a white coat to cover it underneath.
Enjoice these pics of mine on my first day of School Based Experience.
For the record, its a week-long programme where Year 1 and Year 2 degree students in IPG go to school to just, you know, check things out. You may not be required to teach, maybe you'll be given some relief class or something. But its all about the fun, really!
Dont write in and say being a teacher is easy. It ain't. Which is why you need love to do it. Lots of Love.
credit to Haniz Radzi for the camera, Tengku Hyda, Aliff Lembing and Ariff for the pictures :)
It's like a PTA meeting every Raya, there's so many teachers in the family.
My grandma was an English teacher.
I have 3 aunts and 2 uncles who are teachers.
I'm like the third generation or something.
I'm doing it not for them,though. I'm doing it for myself, for the love of English, the love for children, and the love of talking and wearing high heels and pretty vogue baju kurung-- which you dont, unlike doctors, wear a white coat to cover it underneath.
Enjoice these pics of mine on my first day of School Based Experience.
For the record, its a week-long programme where Year 1 and Year 2 degree students in IPG go to school to just, you know, check things out. You may not be required to teach, maybe you'll be given some relief class or something. But its all about the fun, really!
this was in the morning, still neat and pretty
with Miss Tengku in the meeting room--our crib for the week
Hi. I'm Miss Syuhada. U can also call me Miss Chubby.
no, that file ain't mine.
Breakfast--must have! Never thought Alep and Arep are so...tall!
Agy and I were dwarfed!
Char Koey Teow with eggs--RM1.30
relief with ivan and the rest. doing the supercalifra-something.
nobody does teachers-besties better than Agnes and Schue :)
After class. Very tired. Thirsty and running outta voice.
Lunch pulak. (and soya for 60cents!)
De-stressing moment. As if it was that stressful! ahaha
Dont call me Schue if I aint sleepy!
My fave. BALIK!
credit to Haniz Radzi for the camera, Tengku Hyda, Aliff Lembing and Ariff for the pictures :)










2 comments:
Pui
ewwww..ludah tempat lain la
Post a Comment