Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some things don't change.

Lately I found myself different. I don't know, some are told by my friends, some, I just know them. Like Mairah told me how I am getting thinner and all and Lily said I'm getting neater--which is untrue because I am always as neat, I mean, I believe that everything has its own place and all and it's own place where it's supposed to be. 


I have changed in a way where I love sports more, too. Take tennis, for example. Naturally I suck at it, but I bought a new racket for the hell of my money to practise with. I do want to go down to the court sometimes to train. And I love running too now. I miss the feel of green grass on my bare feet,  I don't really get to do that because the boys are playing football there. They have this league for the college--and when there's no match usually the field is full with people training. That's one of the thing I like about my college, the sports. I suck at sports, but I enjoy watching them.


Well, there are also certain other changes as well, some are what I am trying to change. Like changing for the better. Trying, still trying, Been a bad, bad person. Been a wild, wild girl. 


Some things, however, don't change.


Like the fact that I am still lazy in studies. I mean, I've started to jot down lecture notes and all, but when I get back to my room I won't as hell open my books. I didn't glance at it even. It's pretty delusional, but one day the books might be yelling at me to get me read them.


I still love you, I do.


It's inevitable, irrevocable, no matter what I do. I used to not able to pray to God even to make me forget you. Now things are slightly better, but I still...my heart still ache when I think of you.


Like Madam Soo Hoo said, some things don't change. 



1 comment:

faten osman said...

yeah.still anak bapak