Wednesday, January 19, 2011

O+

It's Wednesday, and after the House meeting I went to the library, and read newspapers. Man I sound old. A Malay daily wrote,


"Get money for donating sperms"


So I told Agnes and Nadia about it, because I was always the excited one, without realizing that there was a  lecturer near us, worse still, a male lecturer. So what?


That was something else.


I donated 300ml of my blood today. It wasn't my first time, in fact; it was second. but i felt pretty excited, i felt the butterflies in my stomach the moment before the medical officer plucked the little needle into my middle finger. It felt like being hit by a stapler. I've never been hit by a stapler. 




I wanted to skip Philosophy class. But the long queue and the heat at the hall was practically killing me so I went back to class, thinking that I'd rather endure a tedious Philosophy class reading a Mandarin novel.


Well, I missed one "drama swasta berbayar". never mind. i missed the live telecast but I managed to catch the "siaran tertunda", i mean the delayed. Nah just some gossips.


I went back at 2pm, after class and all, and donated the blood, giggling. Laughing. Like a maniac. Very hyperactive. I was very uneasy when the nurse told me to get bed rest, and can't wait to get off the bed and walk away. 


Hyperactivity. Don't ask why.


and this is so stupid. a text message conversations of Ali* and Abu*


"i think i wanna be a sperm donor next time"
"you'll make money. i read in yesterday's paper."
"where? haha"
"lol, that sounds like selling sperm, not donating"
"yeah, like, hey, can i buy your sperm?"
"yeah, RM2 per gram. How would you like it? Take away?"
" or Would you like it here or take away? Extra gravy?"
"%%^%^*)(*(*(&*#;*@#@@@@"

p.s. 
i broke the rule today! finally. i trespassed (that's the word i guess) RECSAM to get into the cafe. mind you, i was dead hungry, i was about to donate blood and so i should grab a bite,  and i am not supposed to take food that taste like Chlorine. I also smuggled foods for Syera and Fatin: contraband. Lol. 


Rules are meant to be broken. 


*bukan nama sebenar/name changed due to privacy and protection.hahaha

No comments: